- Bunny Beach Farm Stay – bnb
- Dog Friendly – Bunny Beach Farm Stay – 1
- Wintersun Motel – bnb
- Wheelchair Access – Wintersun Motel – 1
- 3/16 Flinders Parade – Town Centre – bnb
- Dog Friendly – South Coast Realty – 1
- Victor Harbor Convention Centre – hotel
- Victor Harbor Convention Centre – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Victor Harbor Convention Centre – 1
- Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park – 1
- Angus Cottage Inman Valley – bnb
- Angus Cottage Inman Valley – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Angus Cottage Inman Valley – 1
- Aleura Cottage Encounter Bay, Victor Harbor – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Aleura Cottage Encounter Bay, Victor Harbor – 1
- 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – self-contained
- Dog Friendly – 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – 1
- Wheelchair Access – 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – 1
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – hotel
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – motel
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – licensed
- 1/18 Franklin Parade, Encounter Bay – bnb
- Dog Friendly – 1/18 Franklin Parade, Encounter Bay – 1
Wake up to the waves lapping the shores, the breeze whistling through the fresh eucalyptus, and the bustle of the local cafe culture a short walk away. There’s a choice for every type of traveller when it comes to accommodation in Victor Harbor.
Victor Harbor is a short 60-minute drive from Adelaide but it feels like it’s a world away. Staying for a few days allows you to indulge in a few lazy sleep-ins, relaxing sunset walks, and gives you time to linger over long lunches in the crisp afternoon air.
Neighboured by the serene coastal communities of Port Elliot, Middleton and Goolwa and the epic wine regions of McLaren Vale and Langhorne Creek, and with the world-renowned Kangaroo Island just a 40-minute drive and ferry away, Victor Harbor is perfectly positioned on the Fleurieu Peninsula. It’s the ideal base for a week-long getaway.
Where to Stay in Victor Harbor
Whether you’re a nature enthusiast or a luxury seeker, there is an abundance of accommodation for every kind of traveller. But what do the different areas in Victor Harbor offer?
Accommodation in Victor Harbor
The town of Victor Harbor itself offers all different kinds of accommodation, from caravan parks to hotels, pet-friendly stays, and trendy waterfront apartments. Victor Harbor is perfectly situated for families wanting to explore the region and spend time at the nearby beaches, tranquil bushlands, or exploring wildlife parks.
Accommodation in Hindmarsh Valley & Inman Valley
The pristine hills of the Hindmarsh and Inman Valleys are full of friendly farm stays, Insta-worthy, off-grid accommodation and remote camping sites located right in the heart of nature. This area is perfect for nature lovers, or just those wanting an escape.
Accommodation in McCracken
This area is best known for McCracken Country Club, its’ luxurious resort, perched right on the golf course, complete with a spa, sauna and fitness centre. The Country Club is a golf enthusiast’s dream, but there’s plenty to do here for the whole family.
Accommodation in Encounter Bay
This waterfront community offers a range of accommodation, from beachside apartments to boutique house rentals. If you love the ocean or you’re exploring the region with friends and family, this is a great place to start.
Accommodation in Waitpinga
Are you an ocean lover? If you’re looking for a luxurious retreat with ocean views, a rustic cabin to share friends or you just want to reconnect with nature at a remote campground, Waitpinga is the place for you. Wake up with the cool coastal breeze and the sound of the waves pounding the shore.
Accommodation for Everyone
From beachfront holiday houses with breath-taking ocean views to lesser-known luxury retreats nestled in nature, expect every shape and style of accommodation in Victor.
Are you looking to escape the city and immerse yourself in a boutique bed and breakfast nestled in nature? Or, perhaps you want to host a long lunch from your beachfront balcony? Maybe you dream of pitching a tent and sharing tales with fellow travellers? Victor Harbor has plenty of options for visitors.
If luxury is more your style, the country club’s resort or off-grid, architecturally designed bed and breakfasts and luxury retreats are made for you. You can even invite your four-legged family members and stay in pet-friendly accommodation.
No matter what style of accommodation you prefer, Victor Harbor has something you will fall in love with. You’ll come back time and time again. Relax, spend the night and feel Victor Harbor calling.