Restaurants in Victor Harbor
For delicious dining with a view, Whalers at The Bluff offers sumptuous local fresh produce. Sample fresh seafood alongside breathtaking views as you catch up with friends over a long lunch and a bottle of the region’s best wine. For a pub meal, hit the Anchorage. The historic building provides a fun backdrop for trying a tasty classic like a chicken schnitty or a steak. Nino’s of Victor Harbor offers fresh Italian cuisine, specialising in fresh pastas, mouth-watering pizzas and Italian classics.
Loco Mexican is always a fun night out for the kids – and the adults! Try a taco (or three) and sip on margaritas in this colourful, lively restaurant, right in the heart of Victor Harbor. Meanwhile, Trattoria Lungomare is a charming Italian restaurant providing authentic, traditional Italian food created with locally sourced produce.
Dining Experiences in Victor Harbor
If you’re looking for more of a dining experience or celebrating a special occasion, there are plenty of restaurants in Victor Harbor to choose from.
For a rustic dining experience overlooking sprawling hills and tranquil bushland, head to Lost Phoenix Farm in the Hindmarsh Valley. This restaurant is perfect for a long lunch with friends or family. With live music and a distillery on site, you could easily spend a day here soaking up the sunshine, music, produce, and a delicious drop of local wine or spirits.
The Swagman Chargrill at Softfoot Farm offers a lavish dining experience incorporating distinctive Australian flavours. Try fresh meats and seafood with herbs and seasonings plucked fresh from the farm’s gardens.
Or, for a different atmosphere, head further afield to McCracken Country Club where you can enjoy modern Australian dishes with a view out over the valleys and undulating hills of the golf course and surrounding area.
Delicious crispy chips, fresh fish and golden schnitzels.
- Wheelchair Access – The Granite Island Cafe – 1
Refuel with coffee or an icecream on Granite Island.
- The Flying Fish Cafe – licensed
Delicious fresh food by the sea.
- V-Bar Hotel Victor – hotel
- V-Bar Hotel Victor – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – V-Bar Hotel Victor – 1
- The Grosvenor Hotel – hotel
- The Grosvenor Hotel – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – The Grosvenor Hotel – 1
Pub Fare by the Sea.
Coffee and quirky giftware
- Strawberries Galore – licensed
- Dog Friendly – Strawberries Galore – 1
- Wheelchair Access – Strawberries Galore – 1
Enjoy fresh strawberries, creams, waffles and fresh cream while enjoying the stunning view.
Devine Coffee made while you wait.
- The Donut Cafe – licensed
Hot Fresh Donuts by the sea
Closest Fish and Chips to the beach.
- Trattoria Lungomare – licensed
Italian authentic cuisine in the heart of Victor Harbor. Buon appetito!
- The Boulevard Cafe on the Lake – licensed
- Dog Friendly – The Boulevard Cafe on the Lake – 1
A licensed café with a passion for local produce and high quality meals.
Delicious pizza in central Victor Harbor
Every visit to Victor Harbor must include fish and chips on the beach.
- Yilki Store – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Yilki Store – 1
Offering delicious golden fish and chips by the sea.
- The Victor Harbor Golf Club Bistro – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – The Victor Harbor Golf Club Bistro – 1
A delicious place to meet after a round of golf.
- Red Orchid Thai Noodle Bar Restaurant – licensed
- Dog Friendly – Red Orchid Thai Noodle Bar Restaurant – 1
A modern approach to Thai cuisine coupled with a fantastic location
- Ocean Street Bakehouse – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Ocean Street Bakehouse – 1
Delicious freshly baked goods in the centre of Victor Harbor.
Devine Coffee and delicious sweets made fresh daily.
- Ocean Crest Cafe – licensed
- Dog Friendly – Ocean Crest Cafe – 1
Fresh delicious food minutes from the beach.
Fresh wok tossed noodles cooked while you wait.
- Wheelchair Access – Joogeezz Patisserie – 1
Local family run patisserie specialising in cakes, pastries and coffees and offering mouth watering breakfast, lunch and takeaway.
- Avondale Deli – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Avondale Deli – 1
Delicious old fashioned favourites and smoothly brewed coffees.
- Whalers Seaside Dining – licensed
Delicious food with breathtaking views and fabulous service
Serving Victor Harbor and the Fleurieu Peninsula with quality coffee, 7 days a week.
- Flight At Warland Cafe – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Flight At Warland Cafe – 1
Delicious brunches and smooth coffees in central Victor Harbor.
- Dog Friendly – SHAA KOO TUH REE – 1
- Wheelchair Access – SHAA KOO TUH REE – 1
Relax and unwind in the coffee lounge and enjoy a range of grazing platters with a great cup of coffee.
- Causeway Cafe – licensed
- Dog Friendly – Causeway Cafe – 1
- Wheelchair Access – Causeway Cafe – 1
Offering great coffee, brunch all day menu, easy fresh food to go, delicious cakes and ice creams.
- Nino’s of Victor Harbor – licensed
Multiple award winner, over 40 years of community service.
- Loco Mexican – licensed
Bright Mexican restaurant upstairs in Victor Harbor’s main street!
Every visit to Victor Harbor must include fish and chips on the beach and JF&C it is a local favourite!
Your ice cream experience should be exceptional, no matter what your flavour is.
- Beach House Cafe – licensed
The Beach House is home to the best Wood oven pizza on the coast, also home to delicious Indian food and Stone grill unique to the coast.
- Dog Friendly – Qahwa Espresso Bar and Coffee Roasters – 1
- Wheelchair Access – Qahwa Espresso Bar and Coffee Roasters – 1
Qahwa (kah-wa) means coffee. Specialty coffee roasters. The cafe is licensed and offers healthy, on-the-go food, magnificent coffee, and beach volleyball.
- Mums Beard Cafe – licensed
- Dog Friendly – Mums Beard Cafe – 1
Visit one of Victor Harbor’s newest cafes
- Wheelchair Access – Cafe & Takeaways – 1
Experience fine dining or discover a place for a drink in Victor Harbor.
- Wheelchair Access – Restaurants & Eating Out – 1
Explore the best takeaways and casual cafés.