Festivals & Events
Victor Harbor acts as a cultural hub for the surrounding townships. Its centralised location, cultural leadership, and beautiful backdrop make it an ideal spot to host a diverse range of events.
The festivals and events in Victor Harbor bring the local community together, attracting visitors from far and wide. From local arts festivals to large-scale music festivals featuring renowned Australian music artists, this is a place to come together, collaborate using our shared creative minds, and celebrate the joy that culture can bring us.
To explore events and festivals in Victor Harbor, search our calendar below.
The annual Victor Harbor Christmas Pageant starts 5.30pm commencing from Bridge Terrace, along Flinders Parade and The Esplanade, concluding with the arrival of Father Christmas followed by Carols by the Sea at Warland Reserve. Float entry forms are available on rotaryvictorharbor.org.au or pick up from the RAA shop in Ocean Street, Victor Harbor. Further information […]
Victor Harbor New Year’s Eve Celebrations, Sunday 31 December 2023, 7:30pm on Warland Reserve Come along to Warland Reserve, Victor Harbor, for the biggest night of the year! Starting from 7:30pm, join in the fun family entertainment. There’s something for everybody! There’ll be carnival rides for the thrill seekers, mini golf fun and party band […]
The Victor Harbor Artisan Market is a great place to gather with friends and family – in support of 50 plus local and South Australian artisans, creative small businesses, food & beverage vendors and musicians. Held in the heart of Victor Harbor at Railway Plaza, under Moreton Bay fig trees and amongst the towns cherished heritage buildings. […]
Schoolies at Victor Harbor
An Australian rite of passage for teens finishing high school, schoolies is an institution. Schoolies at Victor Harbor has become an event worthy of the social calendar, featuring three days of organised parties so the “schoolies” can celebrate in a safe environment. Schoolies is held at the end of November each year.
- Bunny Beach Farm Stay – bnb
- Dog Friendly – Bunny Beach Farm Stay – 1
- Wintersun Motel – bnb
- Wheelchair Access – Wintersun Motel – 1
- 3/16 Flinders Parade – Town Centre – bnb
- Dog Friendly – South Coast Realty – 1
- Victor Harbor Convention Centre – hotel
- Victor Harbor Convention Centre – licensed
- Wheelchair Access – Victor Harbor Convention Centre – 1
- Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park – 1
- Angus Cottage Inman Valley – bnb
- Angus Cottage Inman Valley – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Angus Cottage Inman Valley – 1
- Aleura Cottage Encounter Bay, Victor Harbor – self-contained
- Wheelchair Access – Aleura Cottage Encounter Bay, Victor Harbor – 1
- 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – self-contained
- Dog Friendly – 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – 1
- Wheelchair Access – 71 Seaview Rd, Victor Harbor – 1
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – hotel
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – motel
- Anchorage Hotel Victor Harbor – licensed
- 1/18 Franklin Parade, Encounter Bay – bnb
- Dog Friendly – 1/18 Franklin Parade, Encounter Bay – 1